Thursday, June 4, 2020

A Lamp unto my Feet


C. S. Lewis once said, “I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.”

As a Christian, this statement rings so true in my life.  The Bible says, “Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.” (Psalm 119:105)  God’s word, the Bible, illuminates our lives, making them so much brighter.  We are able to see because of His word, and to know because of His word.

That is just one of the many reasons why it is so important to deliver His word to persecuted Christians.  With all the turmoil and pain they are going through, His word can be a light unto their path.  His word can illuminate everything in their lives and encourage them to stand strong, despite the persecution.

Our brothers and sisters who face persecution are so thankful for God’s word.  The Bible is their most valuable possession.  Please pray that the Lord would continue to allow more opportunities to deliver His word to believers around the world.

Providing God’s Word in the “heart” language of the people remains a vital way to reaching many who have never heard the gospel.  The gift of a Bible is a treasure, helping believers grow in Christ and build a strong foundation of faith and obedience.

Please pray that the Lord would continue to allow more opportunities to deliver His word to believers around India.  A new Bible can be provided for only $2.50 or 10 new Bibles for $25 by clicking on the link provided HERE.






No comments:

Post a Comment